just another GUI for diskutil to mount / unmount volumes
• PowerPC or Intel Mac
• Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or later
Version 2.1 (284 kB)
MountnuoM is free,
but donations would be appreciated
• Mount hard disks.
• Unmount hard disks, AFP / SMB netshares, iDisk, disk images, flash drives, CD/DVD media (hard disks partitions will be unmounted, other devices will be ejected)
• Displays icon, node, name, kind, format, size, free disk space and S.M.A.R.T status (for supported devices).
• The actual view will be updated automatically, S.M.A.R.T status will be updated every 10 minutes.
• Much faster than Disk Utility.app.
• MountnuoM can only handle file systems, which will be also displayed in Disk Utility.app
How to use:
• select one or multiple devices.
• Press the mount / unmount button.
2.1 (April 19, 2010)
• 64 bit support.
• Displays icons.
• RAID volumes are treated correctly.
• Displays correct size on both Leopard and Snow Leopard systems.
• Fixed a problem which causes MountnuoM to hang at launch time.
• Minor appearance improvements.
2.0 (February, 11, 2009)
• Completely redesigned in Objective-C.
• Information about node, kind, format, size and S.M.A.R.T status added
1.1 (March 12, 2008)
• Fixed a problem with RAID volumes.
1.0 (March 11, 2008)
• Initial release.
© 2008-2010 Stefan Klieme (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
This program is distributed "as is" in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.